What We Believe
Here are a few beliefs our church is founded on. You don’t have to believe these to come, but this is our heartbeat!
* There is one God – the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
* The Bible contains all the truth that we need to succeed at work, in our families, in our relationships, and in anything else we encounter in life.
* Everyone is born with a natural inclination to sin.
* Whoever believes in Jesus Christ and seeks forgiveness of sin will have eternal life.
* Effective life change begins when we follow Jesus Christ.
* God gives every person gifts, abilities, and experiences that can be used to help others.
* God empowers us to live a life that is becoming increasingly more like Jesus Christ.
* Worship – Worship is a lifestyle, not just a church service!
* Spiritual Growth – Discipleship is to become more like Jesus.
* The Application of Scripture – Teaching is for life change.
* Growth Groups – We need to grow larger and smaller at the same time.
* Service – There is a place for everyone to volunteer on a ministry team.
* Relevance – We change methods, but never the message.
* Families – While all families are different, all families can be strengthened.
* Hospitality – We are a family expecting guests.
* Invest & Invite – Every person matters to God.
Locations & Service Times
We would love it if you would join us the next Sunday you are available. We have services at 8:30, 10, and 11:30am every Sunday morning. We are located a 6 Scotland Road Akron New York.
Akron Free Church
6 Scotland Road
Akron, New York 14001
©Akron Free Church 2016